Friday, April 23, 2010

rehearsal of sport day

started the rehearsal in the early morning yet ended up in the afternoon..
kinda exhausted and tired!><

Not very smooth as we think because it was raining for a short period of time...the practice has to be stopped. besides, some rules for the games are keep changing plus the Very Important Teacher who in charged for the games is absented. Make everyone confused........haih....

There is something happened on me today. innocently kena 'wat' by a teacher...she said i helped the students to tarik tali wor.....sounded ridiculous because...i mana ada larat to tarik tali leh..i think i will kena tarik by tali lor!!sigh...i just standed beside my students and shouted gambatte to them..actually i din really care on this matter because i knew she is making joke on that time .but, after my mum talked with me and my students asked me, then only i realized that there is not a SMALL matter!!! because after she used mic and said me, students from other teams are shouting : 'hor.......' wth!!! totally spoil my image!! i never do lor!! but students dunno...mum quite angry on this, because her daughter kena 'wat'!! haih....whatever lar, as long as i never do....but, honestly..........i get something from this incident..

The moral of the story is:
talk what should talk in an occasion and think twice before talk.

kolian tai me......T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment