Sunday, April 25, 2010

holiday

finally finished the sport day yesterday!! my school purposely applied special holiday on today for all teachers and management!
HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

woke up at 9 smtg today and fetched my bro went back MMU cyberjaya for presentation.
felt sleepy while driving..weather too hot and the sunlight make my eyes felt tired..sigh!
and i still have to wait him for 1 1/2 hours and fetch him back..this sis is nice enough right??XD

while waiting for him,i went to find my ling for lunch!!!kekeke...
the very first lunch for both of us during weekday time (cause working ma ><)
such a precious lunch time~
see, i make my holiday become so meaningful..haha....
but, i have wasted my food because i just ate mum's cook..so felt full...haih...
pity ling...need to help me eat some..
will he become fat in the future???
i think...he will......kakakaka XD
dun blame me ya....muahahaha....

after finished lunch and fetched ling back to company, i turned back to MMU and fetch my bro again...argh! drive drive drive!!!
felt super duper sleepy while driving...
and, at the end is,
my car nearly kena bang by a van!!! samo is PBSM van!!!!
the van drove like siao lang...no direction to go...keep turn right and left...
wonder that is the driver get drunk??haih...
luckily that i reach home safe! phew~

will take a nap soon!
but, before that,

can i say : PLZ don't knock my little silver again!!!!!! it seems so kolian already lar!!!
hmph! i must protect it well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment