Thursday, April 22, 2010

bussie week

ah ha!
such a long time never write something in my blog..kinda lazy...@@
busy for nearly one week because of setting exam paper, writing the number for sport days etc..
rushing all the things in one shot...
the feeling at the moment is...
STRESS + PRESSURE+LONG PIAK!
and finally,
completed all!!!!muahahahaha...proud of myself...^^Y
ok la,i knew i got simply emo and easy fired up during this period of time...sigh!
sorry to my love....
no matter how, it is all over! ~.~


just had the first rehearsal for sport day today..under a super big hot sun!
but i quite enjoying on it especially looking at my 'children' played the games!
kinda funny and make me keep shouting for my own team!(although i knew there is just a rehearsal XD)
I'm thinking...what will happen during this coming sport day??
I think i will lost sound!!hahahaha...
oh ya,will become a blacky or chocky also...argh!!
can't wait for this sunday....=)





recently me~by my


p/s: will try to take the sport day's pics and upload here....(if i got time to take it...XD)

























No comments:

Post a Comment