Thursday, April 29, 2010

la la la-2

recently a lot of things to do lar...
my exam papers have been rejected and need to edit some wordings..><
then, as pendidikan moral teacher, i need to settle the program nilam thing..
erm..calculating how many books do the students read in library within half of year...
i'm wondering why so ma huan???
samo..i got 2 classes!!!! *mad*
will try my best to settle as soon as possible.. because the due date to hand on is.....5th may!!!

oh ya, one more thing is,
i have found out something on myself.
just see this first.

did i looked like a mouse???
there was my first feeling after i captured this pic...
why???how come??
felt so ugly and funny...
felt wanna delete it at the moment but ling don't let me to do it..><
and, actually this pic is terbalik...
i was wondering how come i-phone so so so special lor...
the terbalik version make me looked more funny....this one more normal after rotated it...
ling keep laughing while seeing it...hmph!
samo put as my contact picture in his phone!
hate him!
but,nvm lar...since he said me CUTE!!
*muahahahahaha*
let it be....

ok...i feel wanna laugh again!!!
XD






No comments:

Post a Comment