Wednesday, September 8, 2010

result

my mid term result for OB was just released.
terrible bad.
sien ><
although not only me got the bad result, but i still felt bad.
started nervous.
how can i score in the final?
seems like not easy.
anyway, i need to push myself more harder and harder.

talk about my mid term again, there is still one paper to go.
economics.
actually i'm having one week school holiday and i suppose to study now.
yet,
i spent my time in marking books and relaxing.
die...
a bit nervous after see my mid term result for OB.
i shouldn't berlengah-lengah already.
but, i can't find my mood.
how eh?
help me....T.T
ok lah, tomorrow i will guai guai go study a bit.

talk about my gathering just now.
i thought we quite bad.
keep talking someone's bad thing.
muahahaha..
not we kepo lar.
but just released something in our mind.
and we found out one thing,
yuyu is our kong tong de friend eh...
and i promised everyone that i will draw the circle circle thing.
neh,remembered when we were in form 4 or 5,
we learned the Maths->wat intersect, subset smtg like that..
and i felt that it can represent our relationship by drawing this.
will draw soon because ah bing is waiting for my drawing.

XD





No comments:

Post a Comment