Friday, September 10, 2010

holiday ends

woke up early morning today for my jogging session.
finally we made it!
but ling said i didn't really run.
he said he dunwan to bring me for jogging next time.
hmph.
maybe too long never exercise, i felt my stamina was getting worse.
lari sedikit pun sudah chuan.
didn't sweat alot pun.
getting unhealthy.cham.
dun care lar, next time go again. phee...

come back to my holiday.
gosh, going end soon.
what am i doing during this holiday?
none!
ah ha, i think got.
watching tvb series for whole day and night.
XD
公主嫁到quite nice to watch.
and the result is,
i never study at all!!! T.T
die jor this time.
a bit guilty liao..
that's why today guai guai stay at home and do revision.
my target for today--> study as much as i can.
=p


No comments:

Post a Comment