Tuesday, May 11, 2010

h a p p y . m u m ' s . d a y

well,
we were celebrating mother's day at a special place in this year.
guess where??
.
.
.

is at Neway, Centro Klang.
there was the very first time i brought my family went to there and sing k
everyone seems enjoyed especially dad!
keep making fun..beh tahan him!XD
mum just sang few songs due to her sore throat.
she just keep listening what we sing.
and, i found out that my 2 bros were talent in singing!!!!
nice voice wow..
got kaki liao..XD
anyway,
it was a very special and memorable mother's day for our family.




lovely parents~


dad and youngest bro~


3 of us~

phew pit!! they are singing!!! XD

my very own sweet family ever~mucks~~

me me~lolz



happy MOTHER's day to MUM!
you are the greatest!!
mucks~~


No comments:

Post a Comment