Sunday, November 1, 2009

touchie night 31.10.2009--->01.11.2009

Worked on sat..half day..mood= sien + boring!!><
Once i signed in my msn at office,
1st comer, ben. Ask me any plan at that night. wanna have dinner with me. booked me.
while chatting,
2nd comer, hooi sin. Ask me same question.
while chatting again,
1st call in the morning, yien. Ask me the same question again!!
From there, i knew they gonna help me celebrate my big day! *touched*

At first we planned to go subang,
but the place is fully booked!!T.T
then, changed plan.
and,finally is at.....BBK!

Being the queen of the night.
served by friends.XD
chatting, eating...is fun!
After that, came my house, countdown-ing my 01.11.2009, drinking beer, sing birthday song, potong my 'cake'->baskin robbin ice cream, and korek the 'cake' and eat!muahahaha....

Even is a small celebration, but it made me touched and appreciated alot.
Thanks to all of my friends!
Friends who attend the dinner, friends who can't attend the dinner but calling me and sending me a message with blissful wishes, and friends who sending me the best blessing message through phone and facebook....
You know, I wanna shout:
Glad to have you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

hugs and kisses!
Wish all of you have a wonderful life and happy forever!=)
And, I gonna start my 23rd's journey!
God bless!




With my 'cake'..XD



buddies~~~



My present from buddies~arigato!^^


Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment