Saturday, November 28, 2009

adventruous day~~

Woke up early morning today. Finally I joined my buddies since last two weeks. We went to Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam!!!hurray!!!XD

So long never cycling..so kan ko during cycling especially naik bukit! But, it was very ci kek when turun bukit...strong wind and the feeling is........extremely high!!!!(although i scare fall down)muahahahaha...

AND, finally i get to play the BB gun---PAINTBALL!!!! XD
my dream come true!!!
i keep hiding inside the house...cause scare ppl shoot me ma..hahahaha...
i knew i'm chicken..but i really scare pain...lol..
anyway, i enjoyed very much!
thanks you guys!

Tired like hell after back home...but really enjoy it!!^^



me with the big gun!!!yeng mou???XD



with our two coaches..



with paintball loverssss~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment