Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walk walk . Eat eat (1)

Found out a restaurant from newspaper last month.
It is located at Jaya One, PJ.
Kinda attract me because they have mentioned the 空中花园.
Sounds so great right??? haha...
Started to find out the direction...AND, finally,
I get to go there since last 3 weeks!!!XD
But, unfortunately,
I did not take the 空中花园 picture. >< Because I'm sitting inside the restaurant due to the hot weather(evening ma) and when comes to night, there are alot of peoples sitting at there and i'm so paiseh to take out my camera to snap the view.
Sigh..so bad...T.T

Anyway,
Some pictures to share...



The Menu~



Inside view~all in white~



garden's feel~





Forget what is the name of the meals..forgive me..hee...



And i just remembered this,
The most famous drink~Cucumber Lychee..nice!^^



Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment