Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream vs Reality

Never get a good rest since working at current company...exhausted!@.@ OT OT OT...(without extra pay!!) sigh...I remembered that what my ji mui's lecturer told her: don't even sell your soul to your company. And, I always use back this sentence to tease and encourage her. BUT NOW, i'm doing the same thing with her. This is called Nemesis. T.T I miss my 8 hours sleeping time. I miss my wonderful night time (Dreaming now) =(

Another thing is--->Finally, i know the truth. An answer which I've been waiting for 3 weeks. An answer which delay and mess up all my plan. Should I happy or sad?? *wondering* Realised that,sometimes, dream will never come true....Anyhow, it still 'half come true'...should be glad??

A lot of things are playing in my mind now...decision is hard to make...but, at least i get fully supports especially from my family and friends...thanks!mucks.....

Is time to prepare myself to accept another life~ hopefully i won't get knock down!! Bless me!

Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment