Thursday, December 30, 2010

bye bye 2010, welcome 2011

there is another one day to go and after that I gonna say bye bye to 2010. rethink what I have done in this year.

1) quit the frustrated XX job and joined education world--> became a teacher!
2) got a boyfriend who so so pamper me. (although sometimes he will kek me!hmph.)
3) got my MBA course in UPM. finally!!but, i just studied for one sem and then defer it. felt so bu she de. but no choice.why??plz check no.4. because...
4) got my KPLI-KDC at Perlis. hurray!!! this was the hardest but I'm damn so lucky to get it.XD but, North again!=.=''' nvm, i still felt so happy on it!!^^

These are the important incidents which happened on me in 2010 . I felt that I'm quite lucky in this year because what i dream have come true.(although I have passed through few challenges.) Btw, got to know a lot of friends from workplace, UPM and IPG too~I'm felt blessed and appreciated on what I got now.

Thanks god for always protect me and listen to my heart, thanks to my family especially dad n mum who always support me (both of u are the greatest!!love~mucks!!),thanks to my ling who always be with me no matter what happen(love you! mucks~),thanks to all of my friends who stay beside me(thumb up to all of you^^). Blessing and wishes from me to all of you will be given from time to time. ~.~

2010, a up side down year for me. hopefully 2011 will be a different year for me. I know there are many challenges waiting for me, but, doesn't matter. no challenge, no life. This is what I think. I should list out what i have to do in the coming year. my aim, my goal, etc.. the most important is, I must achieve it!XD (harap-harap lar...)

this might be the last post for 2010.

*BYE BYE 2010, HELLO 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment